Please note: Sessions will continue to be added/removed from the LibLearnX Program. Dates and times are subject to change. Registered LibLearnX attendees now have the option to login to favorite sessions and build their schedule. Programs with the Livestreaming icon will be livestreamed at their listed presentation time. Programs with the On Demand icon are recorded and will be available 24-48 hours after the listed presentation time.
Welcome to the ALA 2024 Library Learning Experience
Explore education programs, featured speakers, thought leaders, and additional events at LibLearnX. LibLearnX is a must-attend learning experience designed for library professionals from all library types and at all career levels.
Tips for Using the Conference Scheduler
- Your login is the email address associated with your ALA Login and Registration and the Registration ID number provided on your confirmation email.
- Use the side or top menu to view the session list, and click the session title for more information on the session.
- Favorite sessions and add them to your schedule by clicking the star symbol on the session page.
- Like sessions by clicking the thumbs up symbol on the session page.
- Add Personal Appointments to your schedule in the format 00/00/0000.
- Click on your name in the top right section of the header bar to view these drop-down options:
- My Profile – edit your profile
- My Schedule – view, print, and export your schedule of favorited sessions and personal appointments
- Technical Support
- My Liked Items - see a list of sessions you have liked and the number of other attendees who have liked them
- Check back for updates and additions to the schedule.
A look back at LLX 2023: